Saturday, September 23, 2006

Got a new penny stock Pimp working his Whore on my Blog

We watched the pimps pump GTXC here at $8.50 and sure enough it dropped to ZERO!!!!


We have a new whore standing at the street corner today. Her name is...

EdgeTech International, Inc. (EGIL.PK)

The going rate is $1.90 a share

Buy it quick before it hits a buck.


I don't control the google ads. When they are used to pump that crap all I can do is call them out on it.

If one more whore shows up on my blog I will be switching from Google to AdBrite.

Comments:
I hear about Edgetech's stock a few months ago, and it's done nothing except go steadily down. So I agree with you that penny stocks are dumb and have high risk.

I'm curious to know, however, what you're opinion would be on a new internet company called AGLOCO that was recently launched by a bunch of Stanford business school grads.

Check it out by searching for "AGLOCO" on google. You'll find both positive and negative commentary. I'll admit, I was skeptical, but heck, I signed up. Why not? If it works it could be very profitable. Otherwise, no harm done...(unlike penny stocks).

Here's the deal, if you read some stuff about the company, and think that it is worth signing up, consider using my ID# BBBD6574

I'm not typically the type be interested in something like this, but to be honest (and somewhat frank) I just couldn't find any reason why not to sign up for it. Like I said, there seems to be abolutely no cost to me, nor is there any risk.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]